Homemade sweet potato fries are absolutely delicious and nutritious, and my toddler is loving them this week. Sweet potatoes are full of vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, manganese, and fiber. Homemade fries make a great snack or side dish for your baby or toddler because they are soft, easy to handle, filling, and so easy to make. Sweet potatoes are in season during the fall and winter months, so take advantage of them while you can! Try them for yourself!
- Peel potatoes and cut into lengthwise strips.
- Arrange potatoes evenly spaced on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss potatoes to coat evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes on 425° F (220° C) until soft.
- Allow fries to cool and enjoy!